Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pinkie joins the family



Decided to take a minor break from my warlock, but decided to beg Wren to play his goblin warrior with my goblin mage Icybellina. We wandered out to Desolace, where we did a whole lot of quests I have never done (I guess I never went to Desolace as horde, a lot more quests here than alliance). Found however that a huge chunk of the quests were gather quests and we struggled to keep together out there without stealing each other's quest items. But it was nice to have the questing company either way. I got my mage to 34.

Later in the week I decided to hop on my Tauren Hunter- Striderunner, (and her plainstrider named Chickie) a little bit and got her to level 13 (as of today). It is surprisingly very calming to go out to the low levels and shoot things. Was nice, since she was a skinner, that there was so many kill quests, as it was plenty to skin. There was a cool tauren warrior I came across, who obviously didn't skin, and left me LOADS of bodies to skin. Hehe

I killed Mazzranache (actually twice) and after the 2nd time of running into him and killing him, I was positive he would be the first pet I go out to tame. (Which I just did earlier this morning- tame him) I have decided I”m going to go with a purple/pink “theme” to my pets on this hunter, being Mazz is bright pink and all, and I love theming out my hunter pets. (I know, I'm one of those crazy ocd people). I think it would be hilarious to see this hulking tauren with super psychedelic bright pink or bright purple pets. Hehe. I did feel bad for leaving Mazz's 4 babies behind as orphans, but he'll respawn in no time. Lol- I'd love a baby of his to be a companion pet though.

 (Killing Mazz the first time)

(killing Mazz second time)

(Training Mazz to be my new pet- Pinkie)

Also came across “The Rake” rare spawn- lion while out questing around the Golden Plains. (This toon has been finding the rare spawns so easily, compared to other toons of mine!) Looking forward to getting more into playing her, as I haven't played a hunter in ages (my dwarf hunter sits at 85 waiting to be touched, but since I got her there, I haven't played her, and pretty much forgot how to play a hunter. So it was nice to play a lowbie to get the feel for it again.) I decided to make Striderunner a marksman when I hit lvl 10, because nothings scarier than a tauren with a gun. :D

 (The crap-ton of stuff you get when you hit level 10)

 (killing The Rake)


Other than that, didn't play much more than that. I plan to do the Children's week quests so I can get the turtle pet for my turtle-loving dwarf hunter (after remembering about her) and get some of the other companion pets for my other toons (my nightelf rogue Nokomis most of them, but the more “gruesome ones” I plan to get for Shadowsleep).

 (killing more rares)

 (I love his dual totems!)

 (Great mini battle as a lowbie Tauren to witness)

(I love this quest line. I can't remember, do we ever see Subject nine later?)

We also put up a new video for our parody of “At Last” this week. I apologize, it is only boring screenshots that I had in my screenshot folder and doesn't really match the subject material of the song mixed with the music, but I was determined to get something online quickly, as I felt bad for not having more youtube videos of the songs. I really wish I had the skills and programs for machinama. I havn't done much animation in over 6 years (and then it was not 3d animation since 8 years ago- no longer have the programs anymore *tear*) Looking into new ways of having the songs out there- maybe make some way to download them???

Also, sorry we didn't get a new parody together this week- I had theater board and work restrictions this week, took up all my time. (and wren is still working on they lyrics) Funny thing about “The Grind” in the works parody: I had to kind of listen to the song The Climb on repeat, since I wasn't very familiar with it, so I could get the tune in my head- making the parody easier. :D , so now all I hear is that song when I wake up every morning. lol
But in case you missed it, Wren and I were both guest hosts on Ctrl Alt WoW, chatting along with Aprillian, Tedrah, Ashayo and other guest Gufoni so check it out here: http://www.ctrlaltwow.blogspot.com/2012/04/ctrl-alt-wow-episode-266.html
I apologize if I sound a little delayed at times. Wren and I were sharing a microphone and he got the headphones that plugged into it and I listened in on headphones on my laptop. So there was a constant delay between what I was hearing and what I was saying. Really distracting actually, so if you ever have to do podcasts that way, I'd suggest against it- I had such a hard time talking when I kept hearing your voice echo back to you.
Anyways, have a great week in WoW!
-Morgaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a rockin' awesome comment here...