Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hunter hits 20

I played my tauren hunter Striderunner a lot this week. Got her from level 13 to 20. Been super busy with theater stuff, so I only got a few days to play her. It was fun getting to explore places I haven't done after Cata or experienced ever because I never decided to play those areas before. I went off to Azshara, since I never did it after Cata, and I like it a lot. Here is a lot of screenshot basically showing off what all I did this week.


 (level 14. Interesting quest- I'm in a bubble!)

 (I love the goblin lift things)

 (This entire quest line with this guy, was...um...weird...)

 (There's a baby raptor on my shoulder!)

 (Farewell Subject nine!)

 (Subject nine and her babies hop on a rocket and go off)

 (Tauren on a copter!)

 (Me and Kalec)

 (Ergil!)

 (more rares!)

 (I love the destruction this guy caused)

 (Hitting level 17)

 (Tauren on a rocket!)

 (Tauren on a turtle!)

 (Tauren in a witch's hat!)

 (Once I meet this guy, I should of known I wasn't going to like doing his quests and trials that are such a pain in the butt)

 (Woo achievements during one of the trials. I HATED the frost trial, though the fire and shadow trials were not that bad)

 (Dead and love between a dragon and a Spirit healer)

 (Kaloegos rocks!)

 (Yay! Level 20! Now I can finally get a damn mount)

 (100 Quests completed!)

 (I <3 the blue dragons)


 (Taking my orphan on a rocket ride)


(Yay! Got my Kodo!)

Once I hit level 20, it was time to take a break. I hope to get more playtime this weekend after we go to see the Avengers later today. :D
Looking forward to an eventful weekend/upcoming week.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a rockin' awesome comment here...