Monday, April 9, 2012

I got into Beta! yay!


I Did some more questing around Western Plaguelands on my Warlock and did all the quests with the fail troll druid.


 (Not gonna lie this quest line is NOT a line I enjoy at all), though I did like how they worked in the Valkyr into the later parts of Western Plaguelands quests.




Met up with Highlord Tirion Fordring and hit level 40 while questing in the Northridge Lumberyard.




Picked up the Fast and Furious achievement, and then headed to  Darkmoon Fair for lots of games, profession leveling, and then sitting down and getting my fishing skills up (as I decided I really need to).




Also I got into the BETA this week! Yay! After downloading it all night, I hopped in on a female panda monk before working a night shift.


Once I got pass the massive lag and pile of pandas at the starting zone, I headed over to the dreaded Edict of Temperance scroll burning issue. Massive pile of pandas again, but somehow after a few minutes I managed to get it before the majority of the spam screams of fellow beta players drove me completely insane. Once that was over, it was smooth sailing in beta.



Not going to lie, I love my female panda. I don't know if i'll make her a monk, but I certainly will make a panda something. I quickly had to go to work sadly after getting her to level 4.




When I signed back in on her after another beta patch later in the week, after one quest I hit a standstill-as the only quest I had left was bugged and didn't work.
Me = Sad Panda
Anyways, that's all I've done this week. (trying to nudge Wren to write something- *nudge nudge*)
Later all and Game on!
Morgaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a rockin' awesome comment here...