Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beta fun

I thought I'd pop on to tell ya'll a quick overview of what I did last night in wow land- more beta! I was in a funk of not liking anything game wise, so hubs suggested beta play. (some spoilers coming up, so if you want a surprise during launch, scroll to the bottom, lol)


 (can I just say I LOVE the little elements guys- so adorable, I want real-life plushies of them!)

 (Also, is it just me, or did they change the underwater sound effects? It sounds so much better to me for some reason- see my panda swim)

 (adorable water element!)

 (so beautiful- the brewery!)

 (riding the yak cart ride back to town)

 (riding a tornado to get to the top of the building- forget stairs!)

(ok, what the heck is with these monkeys everywhere- pooing on things and writing about poo. I thought we were done with the poo quests...I swear, someone at Blizzard has a poo fetish)

Aside from a few glitches in a Reed quest and mob respawns being crazy fast with monkeys and water creatures, it went very well and I enjoyed my monk panda greatly. I decided to make a dps (as I usually do) and test out the windwalker fun.


(the only deep sea creature that didn't have a crazy spawn rate, because he was a phased boss)

I just love the balloon ride!



When I got to lvl 11, almost 12, it was time to pick sides. I thought I'd test out alliance first, since alliance was what I started with when I started wow way back when. The sparring with the king just cracking me up still thinking about it- the faces on the two panda friends of yours is priceless! Haha

 (lol...gotta love beta)

(jaw dropping...lol. I love the female panda's expression better, but I didn't get a shot of it fast enough)

Ok, now that I'm 12 in beta, I felt it was time to stop, as sadly u can not transfer from beta to normal game. :( I didn't want to get too attached to my panda only to have to re roll her when launch happens.



Anyways, besides beta play, I did a play my undead warlock earlier in the week, getting her to 42. I also alt hopped and leveled up professions left and right, now that I have a bunch of mats to craft after bring my priest over.



I hope to get more gameplay Sunday and Monday, but for now, that's what I've been up to.
Make sure you tune into Ctrl Alt WoW this week, as my hubs has been asked to be a guest host again. :D
Laters and Game on!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a rockin' awesome comment here...