Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pandas galore!

So, all the information and the first beta keys have hit the blogosphere, and already Wren and I are drooling and checking non-stop in hopes of getting a beta key to try out the new WoW Mists of Panderia. As I type, we are watching Jesse Cox and WoWcrendor's 2+ hour video of the panda starting zone. So beautiful. I love the elemental little guys and the giant turtle island. So cool!
A while back I signed the "I'll play WoW for a year" thing to get the cool mount, Diablo III and beta, etc. stuff. So every couple hours we keep checking in hopes for a beta. Sadly, I still haven't gotten it, but I'm sure I will eventually. In the meantime I'll just keep drooling.
There is so many cool things coming out in Mists, that I don't even know where to start.  Warlocks getting changed, area looting, instance boss loot change, pandas, new mounts, ungraded skins and so many other great stuff. I just can't wait for it all to go live!
Anyways, in current WoW land, I've been playing my Hordlings a lot more recently, and neglecting my Alliance toons. Its fun to try a re-done area as Horde, as to be honest, I never got a Horde character very far except my Shadow Priest (but she was so long ago, I barely remember anything from then).
I'm still playing my undead warlock Shadowsleep a little bit at a time. Right now I've head to Arathi. I really enjoy this section, as I never did it as horde. So very troll-like and fun when you hang out on the beach, hehe. :D
Sadly as of right now I don't have any new screenshots of my WoW playing, as I haven't really played a whole lot this week thus far because I've been doing a few DIY projects around the house, working like a crazy person at my paying job, and overall just being lazy and not doing much of anything than reading the Hunger Games on my iphone's ibook and watching videos on the new Mists of Panderia.
These screen shots are from a week ago, but I thought I'd share them with ya'll. :D

 (me and the boys before they betrayed me and Sylvanas- and my Hathtast- he's my beloved void walker at this point)

 (This guy is super weird looking)

 (This guy is crazy, though I would love an ability to make a purple/blue orb around me and fly in the sky like him, lol)

(Me and Jenny Awesome and peps...before we kicked this guy's butt)

So yea, like I mentioned in my letter to Ctrl Alt WoW's episode 260, I really enjoyed the Welcome to the Machine quest lines. So funny. hehe. And can I just mention I LOVE my undead's hair. hehe
So really, these screenshots are more about what I mentioned to Ctrl Alt WoW earlier in the week here.
Anyways, maybe I can convince Wren to do a little blogging on here, since we are slacking in the video department (sorry guys, we are trying to figure out the whole machinama basics and failing epicly), and I'm slacking in designing a decent blog header for Life's a Game. lol
So, back to WoW playing and drooling over pandas I go.
Happy alting all and Game on!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a rockin' awesome comment here...