Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beyond the Hinterlands

Ok. So this past week I haven't really played much World of Warcraft at all. To be honest I think I only really played one day total- been super busy in theater board of directors land. Also, Wren's computer needed a major overhaul after it stopped working, so he hasn't been on much at all either. Anyways, here's kind of a lowdown on my one day I DID play.
I leveled up questing with my warlock some more. I finished up all the Hinterlands and headed on over to the plaguelands. I'll give you some commentary as I go through my screenshots below:

First off. I'm such a doof. I had never done this quest line before- never played horde over in Hinterlands. So, I just kind of was whizing through the quest line, but kept saying how it was a pain having to run back and forth through the ziggurat to turn the quests in. WELL...if I would of just READ something properly, I would of known this guy (below) ports you to the level of the Ziggurat that you are on. Sadly, I didn't notice this guy till I was 75% of the way done with the quest line. Oh well...at least I got a lot of xp from killing everything in my path.


 (this is the statue he ported me to)


Next, I took on the Direglob!



And after I killed him I decided to stand next to his GIANT skull. Puts my undead skull to shame. lol



And in my travels of questing, I got a quest from this chick...who for some reason was dancing...was she supposed to be dancing as she electrocuted stuff, or was that just me she danced for?




And as I was going up the one troll pyramid thing, I came across this rare dude. :D



And as I'm fighting this chick, all I kept thinking was...man...I want her dress!



Completed all the quests in the Hinterlands.



And finished the zone off with killing Shadra. For some reason, I remember her quest line to have been super hard way back in the Vanilla days. This time around, she was super easy. Did they nerf her or ???





Then I headed off to Andorhal, and did some quests with my beloved Koltira Deathweaver. I'd like to imagine that my toon would have a HUGE crush on this guy when she met him.


I mean, look how cute they look together. :D




Also did some quests for Lindsay Ravensun.

And sometime before completing the quest line in Andorhal, got to 36. I always loved the below conversation.



Shortly after finishing off these quests in Western Plaguelands, I called it a night. Hopefully later tonight I can pop on for a little bit of leveling fun. To be honest, I'm really enjoying going back and questing in zones after Cata changed it all. It's been so long since I did these areas, and not many done as horde, having 3 lvl 85s (all alliance). Maybe someday before Mists comes out I'll pop over to Nokomis (85 night elf rogue), McDowella (85 dwarf hunter) or Eniagrom (85 dwarf paladin) and play them again, but in the meantime, I'm enjoying lowbie leveling.


Outside of WoW, I've been dabbling with Sims Social on Facebook. Here is my main house and beach house (before the medieval expansion changed a tiny bit of my setup). Slowing getting tired of Sims, but I still keep going back occasionally.




Other than that, been busy as a bee. Maybe I can convince Wren to do some more blogging, so you all don't have to only read about my boringness.
I'll leave you with a few screenshots I took with the WoW armory app on my phone of my lvl 85 toons. 

 (Nokomis- lvl 85 rogue- basically my main, Alliance side)

 (McDowella- 85 hunter, minus her turtle pet)

(Eniagrom- lvl 85 paladin)

Laters.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a rockin' awesome comment here...